EX-LORAL ALUMNI MOHAMMED GIDADO PICKS UP ADC PARTY FORM

Hon. Mohammed Gidado Mohammed today picked up the expression of interest form to run for member, Yola North, Adamawa State House of Assembly under the African Democratic Congress (ADC) ahead of the coming polls in 2019.

Read what he posted on his facebook profile below;

"The time is now, I have officially picked up the form to run for member, Yola North, Adamawa State House of Assembly under the African Democratic Congress (ADC). This is a bold step for me in actualizing my ambition to serve my people. The journey leading to this day has been filled with ups and downs but with God on my side, I am victorious. I want to appreciate the effort of my campaign team, family, friends and general public for their encouraging support and believing in me. A win for me is a win for people of Yola North, Adamawa and Nigeria. God bless. Hope for Yola.

Hon. Mohammed Gidado Mohammed is an ex-alumni of Loral International Secondary School and his fellow student supports his political career.

Thank you for reading. Kindly share also.

Comments

NOW ON SALE WORLDWIDE!!!!!! THE FOUR STONES - The Battle of the Four Realms - BY UCHECHUKWU DANIEL

MORE COMMUNITY HEADLINES

1000 SUV TAXIS LAUNCHED IN LAGOS STATE

PHOTO: LORAL INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL WINS 2017 AFRICA TOP SCHOOL AWARD

NIGERIA PRISON SERVICE RESPONDS TO FRAUDULENT MINDS

WORLD'S OLDEST MAN DIES AT 116 IN SOUTH AFRICA

11 PASSENGERS ESCAPE MOTOR ACCIDENT ON LAGOS-IBADAN EXPRESWAY