2 YEARS IN OFFICE: HON. OGHENE EGOH WRITES HIS ACHIEVEMENTS TO AMUWO ODOFIN CONSTITUENTS

The Federal House of Representative Member representing Amuwo Odofin Constituency Hon. Emma Oghene Egoh of People Democratic Party (PDP) today (9-06-17) completed two years in legislative office and has taken to his social media page to notify constituents of his achievements since he was elected into the house in Abuja.

This content was obtained from his facebook page, read what he said below;

"Today makes it two years since I was sworn in to represent you in the National Assembly Abuja. To commemorate this, I moved a powerful motion on the floor of the house to save Nigeria from crises. It was supported by all 360 members. I have been receiving accolades not just from my colleagues, but also from television stations Newspapers and radio stations who are still airing the motion. I moved a motion condemning the Sixteen northern Arewa Youth groups who asked Igbos to leave the North by 1st of October 2017.

The motion also condemned the Indigenous people of Biafra [IPOB] for also asking Igbos to come home. i clearly stated that every Nigerian is free under the Nigerian Constitution to live and own properties any where in Nigeria. 
Thank you for voting for me, without your support and prayers I will never be in House of Representatives to represent you, I am grateful,and God bless you. Aside from this motion , I implore you my people to Google HON OGHENE EGOH on YOU-TUBE and see several motions and bills I have moved touching the lives of Nigerians and Amuwo Odofin Federal Constituency. My people I am only doing the work you sent me to do in Abuja which is to represent you, and I have done that very well, I have won several accolades due to my legislative abilities on the floor of the house,arguing and standing up for whatever would benefit you my people.

During my two years in office have been able to achieve the following with your prayers and support;

[1] I have empowered over 500 youths with hair dryers,sewing equipment, clippers and barbing tools and entrepreneur training. 

[2] I Empowered over 300 families with Keke napep, motor cycles, deep freezers, grinding machines, generators. 

[3] Within a month of inception in office, I provided the riverine wards and others with 3 transformers and light. 
[4] Empowered Over 350 widows, and trained them in various vocations

[5] Conducted Free eye tests and issued free eye glasses to participants. 
[6] Our children have also not been left out because I provided big school buses to carry children to school free of charge daily plus free exercise books 
[7]. I provided free school uniforms for five schools in my constituency 
[8] Paid WAEC, NECO and school fees for indigent students 
[9] As a Christian am building for the Lord while not leaving our Muslim brothers and sisters out of it. I always give the Muslim community support during fasting and other festivals. 
[10]. I have kept in touch with our people attending town hall meetings regularly and listening to their challenges . 
[11] I have given to orphanage homes regularly to give the children respite. 
[12] I have graded roads and got government to tare roads 
[13] During my last birthday celebration, I made it a priority to celebrate it with prison inmates from the Kirikiri Medium Prison where I used the opportunity to pay and bail over twelve inmates, while admonishing them to lead crime free lives. 
These and many more are made possible by your support vote and prayers. I therefore implore you my people to continue to support me,work with me,feel free to call me up whenever there are issues of urgent attention because I am here for you,to serve you and above all to ensure that lives in our great constituency is better. 
My constituency office is always open to the general public, I pick my calls personally. 
Feel free to reach out to me anytime there are issues of urgent attention. 

I implore you to also take time to go through the pictures and videos which are evidence of my various programs during my two years in office 

God bless you all" 

Hon Oghene Egoh MHR

However, Hon. Emma Oghene Egoh's 
wonderful write-up
 in the eyes of his constituents 
and other readers 
will definitely generate applauds but one thing is sacrosanct, more work needs to be done in every community under Amuwo Odofin Constituency.

Thank you for reading. Kindly share also.

NOW ON SALE WORLDWIDE!!!!!! THE FOUR STONES - The Battle of the Four Realms - BY UCHECHUKWU DANIEL

MORE COMMUNITY HEADLINES

1000 SUV TAXIS LAUNCHED IN LAGOS STATE

PHOTO: LORAL INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL WINS 2017 AFRICA TOP SCHOOL AWARD

NIGERIA PRISON SERVICE RESPONDS TO FRAUDULENT MINDS

WORLD'S OLDEST MAN DIES AT 116 IN SOUTH AFRICA

11 PASSENGERS ESCAPE MOTOR ACCIDENT ON LAGOS-IBADAN EXPRESWAY