LAHA SITTING RESUMES - HON. DIPO OLORUNRINU ADDRESSES AMUWO ODOFIN CONSTITUENTS

Dear friends,

I write this post to you to first say a heart felt thank you to the good people of Amuwo Odofin Constituency 1 who have been so supportive.The Lagos State House of Assembly is back from its long recess and below are a seven major areas I shall be adding to my current work to hopefully achieve in the next months as 2016 comes to an end.

1. I look forward to working with young talented individuals for our Women Improvement Initiative.

2. To improve our Senior Citizens Welfare Programme for the elderly in the community.

3. Sustaining our FREE Primary and Secondary School Bus transportation scheme which we started in April 2016.

4. Partnering with companies and individuals to reviving Sports, Recreations and Entertainment in Amuwo Odofin.

5. To continuously stand up for an improved learning environment for our school students.

6. To seek better funding and support for small businesses in my community.

7. Sustaining my office monthly welfare support for religious groups which we began in April 2016.

These are some major areas i hope with your patience and support we will achieve by December 2016. As for the fire incidents in Amuwo, I am currently working on making sure we get a stronger and more equipped fire station.

In the area of road repairs, I have received countless letters for help from you, we are working on it to ensure Lagos Works visit your area soon.

Please remain law abiding and know that these are trying times. I appreciate your love and care as always. I make no promises but I will continue to 'Talk n Do' as I represent you to the full.

May God bless you and keep us safe.

Signed:

Hon Dipo Olorunrinu
Member, Lagos State House of Assembly
Amuwo Odofin Constituency 1

Comments

NOW ON SALE WORLDWIDE!!!!!! THE FOUR STONES - The Battle of the Four Realms - BY UCHECHUKWU DANIEL

MORE COMMUNITY HEADLINES

1000 SUV TAXIS LAUNCHED IN LAGOS STATE

PHOTO: LORAL INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL WINS 2017 AFRICA TOP SCHOOL AWARD

NIGERIA PRISON SERVICE RESPONDS TO FRAUDULENT MINDS

WORLD'S OLDEST MAN DIES AT 116 IN SOUTH AFRICA

11 PASSENGERS ESCAPE MOTOR ACCIDENT ON LAGOS-IBADAN EXPRESWAY

2 YEARS IN OFFICE: HON. OGHENE EGOH WRITES HIS ACHIEVEMENTS TO AMUWO ODOFIN CONSTITUENTS