SECRET REASONS WHY LADIES REJECT MARRIAGE PROPOSALS IN THEIR TEENS


By U. D. Okechukwu

Some men deceive in order to please the ladies with false reasoning just to appear as a good man before them.

Most of the ladies reject marriage proposals in their teens and early twenties for flimsy and senseless reasons such as;

I don't want want marry yet!
I'm too young to hook myself up in marriage (same girl that is already having sex)!
I've not enjoyed life, my mates aren't getting married yet (she wants to remain single and free to date and sleep with any guy she love, attend clubs and parties freely, etc)!
I don't like him, he's not tall, he doesn't know how to dress, he's not my kind of person, I don't like his complexion!
He's not wealthy and I can't suffer in my father's house and still suffer in my husband's house, he doesn't have a car!

All these are stupid reasons for not accepting a suitor.

Real life eye opener unfolds when she crosses 30 years of age or more. She desperately wants to marry!

Se'll no longer reject a suitor for any of those reasons. In fact she'll be hurling herself on any man she sees as being single without saying he's not tall. She'll no longer discriminate against a man because of complexion, etc. She will readily accept anything called man for marriage.

What a ridicule!

So my brother, stop deceiving yourself. Ladies don't reject marriage proposals in their youthful years because they perceived toxins in him. They reject because their pride is still high as guys are rushing them, little did they know that this rush for them will weed off like an unwanted plant someday.




It catches them unawares especially for those ladies who aren't lucky enough to get their silly taste while still very proud. Even for those who are fortunate to get married, their marriages are plagued with disabling marital discord and instability because of their pride and bad character.

I stop here to ask for more wisdom from Baba!

Thank you for reading. Kindly share also.

Comments

NOW ON SALE WORLDWIDE!!!!!! THE FOUR STONES - The Battle of the Four Realms - BY UCHECHUKWU DANIEL

MORE COMMUNITY HEADLINES

1000 SUV TAXIS LAUNCHED IN LAGOS STATE

PHOTO: LORAL INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL WINS 2017 AFRICA TOP SCHOOL AWARD

NIGERIA PRISON SERVICE RESPONDS TO FRAUDULENT MINDS

WORLD'S OLDEST MAN DIES AT 116 IN SOUTH AFRICA

11 PASSENGERS ESCAPE MOTOR ACCIDENT ON LAGOS-IBADAN EXPRESWAY