THE FOUR STONES - BOOKS NOW ON SALE ON ALL EBOOK PLATFORMS WORLDWIDE


Smashwords Publishing Inc. USA Interview with UCHECHUKWU DANIEL OKECHUKWU
Published 2022-01-02.

When you're not writing, how do you spend your time?
I travel to get more inspiration and ideas since writing entails engaging the minds of other to create a substantial piece that anyone can relate to. Aside travelling, I pray and meditate. Also I engage myself in different sports such as football, table tennis and golf.

How do you discover the ebooks you read?
via smashwords, amazon and kindle. I often get attracted by the title of the books

Do you remember the first story you ever wrote?
Yes, it was the story of a Youth who wanted to be useful in her community. That was one of the basis of my first book titled, Youth, Life and Veronica. Veronica finally because useful before she met her emptiness level. you need to get that book. it awesome.

What is your writing process?
First i get a title, develop the story, put all characters of the story in line with the behaviors and characteristics of people i meet in my travels. after that, i review and finalize it before i imagine the entire story as my readers would.

Do you remember the first story you ever read, and the impact it had on you?
Yes, The story of the bible. It changed my entire reasoning and perception to life and human existence both of the past and in the present

How do you approach cover design?
its always an image that depicts the entire story's essence

What do you read for pleasure?
I do read not only for pleasure but for knowledge

What is your e-reading device of choice?
tablet

Describe your desk?
My laptop, a cup of tea, a table light, pen, paper and most importantly my internet connection.

Where did you grow up, and how did this influence your writing?
I grew up in a community known as Kirikiri town in Apapa, lagos Nigeria where it was like nothing ever changes. Many years ago, it was a shadow of itself. (I EVEN TALKED ABOUT IT IN THIS NEW NEW BOOK IN AN ENTIRE CHAPTER) I was motivational and driven to tell the story of the my ailing community to bring about development. So I decided that in my life and community, things must change. Writing was my method and influential tool for change.

When did you first start writing?
since the age of 3 when i held my first pencil to write the letter 'a' hahahahahahha

What's the story behind your latest book?
A relationship between Daniel and Flame

Smashwords Interviews are created by a profiled author or publisher.

Books by This Author - YOUTH, lIFE & VERONICA - WINE & SCRIPTURES - THE FOUR STONES by UCHECHUKWU DANIEL OKECHUKWU

Words: 54,810.
Language: English.
Published: January 1, 2022.
Categories: Fiction » Adventure » War & military adventure, Fiction » Adventure » Action

THE FOUR STONES is a FICTIONAL NARRATIVE TALE of FOUR GREAT COLONIES. For many centuries, four powerful stones held four realms together, controlled by a grand sorcerer. One day he suddenly vanished. The colonies became unprotected and a terrible bloody war ensured among the realms. Who would become the Grand sorcerer? Only an enchanted message would disclose to the bearer of the mark of peace.

CLICK LINK BELOW TO READ ORIGINAL INTERVIEW https://www.smashwords.com/interview/fedricx

Thank you for reading. Kindly share also.

Comments

NOW ON SALE WORLDWIDE!!!!!! THE FOUR STONES - The Battle of the Four Realms - BY UCHECHUKWU DANIEL

MORE COMMUNITY HEADLINES

1000 SUV TAXIS LAUNCHED IN LAGOS STATE

PHOTO: LORAL INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL WINS 2017 AFRICA TOP SCHOOL AWARD

NIGERIA PRISON SERVICE RESPONDS TO FRAUDULENT MINDS

WORLD'S OLDEST MAN DIES AT 116 IN SOUTH AFRICA

11 PASSENGERS ESCAPE MOTOR ACCIDENT ON LAGOS-IBADAN EXPRESWAY

2 YEARS IN OFFICE: HON. OGHENE EGOH WRITES HIS ACHIEVEMENTS TO AMUWO ODOFIN CONSTITUENTS