GCR STORY SERIES TITLE: DUCY WHO WANTS TO GET MARRIED - EPISODE 1

Written and composed by O.U. Daniel 
Episode 1 

My name is Ducy and I want to get married. Absolutely nothing matters to me other than getting married to the man of my choice. I desire a man who is God-fearing, has a good job or business and has to be handsome. Most importantly must be potent.

Ducy said this while she was chitchatting with two of her friends by the pool spectator area after a swim at the National Stadium Swimming Pool in Abuja. 

It’s without doubt that women cannot carefully utter ten complete sentences without a man in it. That is a topic they are so fond of especially when they are two or more.

“Oh! I am hungry” Ducy said immediately she finished expressing herself on the kind of man she desires.

She did not allow her friends who had contributed their own quota to the above issue earlier to comment on her own type of man she wants to get married to.

“Call Felix nah! Moly suggested as she chuckled.

“Hmm Felix ke! That stingy Man, if I call him now, he will start telling me he doesn’t have money, abeg say something else my sister” Ducy said as she yawned.

“Ducy, how about that guy you talked about the other day that saw you on the street and requested for your number. The one who…. Emmm what’s that his name sef? Katy asked as she tapped her cap severally pretending to remember the name of the guy.

“The one who shared me a handbill after collecting my number? Jude!.. Oh! don’t even go there before he will start inviting me to church again”. she hissed.

‘If to say I get super powers, I for come meet you where you dey, na me be…..’ Ducy’s phone was ringing. That was her ring tone.

“Hello Mark”

“Hello Ducy, how is your day going”

“Very well, just that I am bored, tired and hungry”

“Wow, interesting! How about that marketing job, did you finally go for the interview”

“I didn’t go because I don’t like marketing job. The idea of walking about up and down in the hot sun is preposterous”

“You are lazy and unappreciative. Anytime I get or recommend you for a job you don’t utilize it. I will stop wasting my time for your matter”

“Wait oooo, is this the reason you called me, to insult me this hot afternoon?”

“I only want you to be gainfully employed and not depending on one man to another for your basic needs”

“Oh! You are calling me ashewo now mark, you are very stupid, get out…”

Pum… pum..pum…Ducy ended the call on mark… Imagine this idiot man just because…. To be continued on Saturday..

Thank you for reading. Kindly share also.

Comments

NOW ON SALE WORLDWIDE!!!!!! THE FOUR STONES - The Battle of the Four Realms - BY UCHECHUKWU DANIEL

MORE COMMUNITY HEADLINES

PROPHET CAUGHT WITH HUMAN PARTS IN UMUNZE COMMUNITY

WAR AGAINST FAKE DRUGS STORED IN COMFORT OBOH WAREHOUSE IN KIRIKIRI COMMUNITY