I WILL NEVER CHEAT ON MY WIFE

By U.D. Okechukwu

"I told my wife after we got married that I will never cheat on her. She smiled and asked me,
"really"

I replied,


"yes honey".

Few weeks later, at exactly 11:37PM,she walked out of the bathroom, sat on the chair facing the mirror to rub some nice ointment on her flawless skin.

Just like water flows from the Nile in to the ocean, the fragrance of her soap and the ointment she was applying mesmerized the nerve that takes in oxygen into my system, this in turn sent a Facebook, Twitter and Instagram notification all at once to my brain then my eyes blinked several times before it opened 2 behold the most beautiful skin coated, blood flowing mystifying enchanting edifice a woman has ever produced.

I looked towards the wall clock before uttering these words

"darling, you are the best, please come to bed"

she replied

"sure thing Hun"

"chei, Elohim is lord"

I said in my mind as I waited.

after few seconds, i noticed the duvet rose up gently and engulfed her entire body covering it from head to toe. Next I heard was

"goodnight hun"

I made sure i didn't understand that sentence she just made so I began to makes some Ronald and Messi move towards her. She rebuffed saying,

"Honey, i am not in the mood, please let me sleep"

As a man that I know I am, I replied

"Ok darling, I will never cheat on you"

I turned my face to my side of the bed AND STARTED FORMING SLEEP.

After 10 mins, I heard a voice saying,

"your plan will not work oya come""..fedricx

Thank you for reading. Kindly share also.

Comments

NOW ON SALE WORLDWIDE!!!!!! THE FOUR STONES - The Battle of the Four Realms - BY UCHECHUKWU DANIEL

MORE COMMUNITY HEADLINES

1000 SUV TAXIS LAUNCHED IN LAGOS STATE

PHOTO: LORAL INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL WINS 2017 AFRICA TOP SCHOOL AWARD

NIGERIA PRISON SERVICE RESPONDS TO FRAUDULENT MINDS

WORLD'S OLDEST MAN DIES AT 116 IN SOUTH AFRICA

11 PASSENGERS ESCAPE MOTOR ACCIDENT ON LAGOS-IBADAN EXPRESWAY