JOKE OF THE WEEK

Pastor stopped at a traffic light and three girls: Apple seller, bread seller and
yam seller pulled by:
Pastor: Apple seller give me one quotation in the bible where Apple is 
mentioned before I buy.

Apple seller:- bible said you are the Apple of my eyes. good! said pastor I will buy N1000.

Pastor: bread seller give me a bible quotation.with bread and I'll buy.

Bread seller: Jesus said I am the bread of life.
Pastor: let me buy N1000.

Pastor: yam seller give me one quotation with yam and I'll buy

Yam seller: Jesus said, l yam that I yam.....

As u smile, u will smile till the end of this year, and forever.

Comments

NOW ON SALE WORLDWIDE!!!!!! THE FOUR STONES - The Battle of the Four Realms - BY UCHECHUKWU DANIEL

MORE COMMUNITY HEADLINES

1000 SUV TAXIS LAUNCHED IN LAGOS STATE

PHOTO: LORAL INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL WINS 2017 AFRICA TOP SCHOOL AWARD

NIGERIA PRISON SERVICE RESPONDS TO FRAUDULENT MINDS

WORLD'S OLDEST MAN DIES AT 116 IN SOUTH AFRICA

11 PASSENGERS ESCAPE MOTOR ACCIDENT ON LAGOS-IBADAN EXPRESWAY