ARCH ANGELS CATHOLIC CHURCH CHRISTIAN MOTHERS RAISE FUNDS FOR LESS PRIVILEGED

The great Christian mothers of Arch Angels Catholic Church Satellite Town Lagos, today organized an event where they marked their Deanery Day and Fund Raising for their Evangelical Bus\Empowerment for Less privilege women. Legilator, Hon. Oghene Egoh, representing Amuwo Odofin in the Federal House of Representatives was the special guest of honor.

"It was indeed a great occasion and I was honored to have been invited as their special guest of honor. I used the opportunity to thank them tremendously for being such great Christian mothers, and also deeming it fit to look inwards at those of them who were less privileged, admonishing them to keep up the good work and pledging my total support for them.
My joy knew no bound when my humble self was presented with an award in recognition of my meritorious service to my people." Hon. Egoh said through  his facebook timeline.

Comments

NOW ON SALE WORLDWIDE!!!!!! THE FOUR STONES - The Battle of the Four Realms - BY UCHECHUKWU DANIEL

MORE COMMUNITY HEADLINES

1000 SUV TAXIS LAUNCHED IN LAGOS STATE

PHOTO: LORAL INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL WINS 2017 AFRICA TOP SCHOOL AWARD

NIGERIA PRISON SERVICE RESPONDS TO FRAUDULENT MINDS

WORLD'S OLDEST MAN DIES AT 116 IN SOUTH AFRICA

11 PASSENGERS ESCAPE MOTOR ACCIDENT ON LAGOS-IBADAN EXPRESWAY