HON. OGHENE EGOH'S ONE YEAR LANDMARK IN OFFICE AS FHR AMUWO ODOFIN

My people I wish to appreciate you all for the support, encouragement and believe you have bestowed on me during my first year in office as your Representative.
On this day exactly one year ago I was inaugurated together with other Honorable members into the Hallowed Chamber to represent our various constituencies at the Federal House of Representatives.
While I cast my mind to that day,I can't help but thank God for His mercies and Love throughout the year.


I was voted for massively by you my people to represent you and to serve you and I have done tremendously well in that regard.

(1)Within weeks of my inception in office, I was able to move a motion on the decaying infrastructure in festac/Satellite town

(2) I was able to restore light to the Riverine people of our Constituency and gave them 3 transformers.

(3) I organized a high profiled Empowerment program for the youths of my constituency during which items ranging from dryers to clippers were given out to them.
(4) Through my instrumentality, roads in my constituency like Eko Akete Road,Balogun-kuje road,Ade soba road have been listed by the state government for reconstruction.

(5) I have been able to ensure the road in Trade  fair Market which is a major market in my constituency is refurbished because that is a major market that accommodates over 100 thousand traders.

(6) The repair of Dilllion road has been of major interest to me,and I have raised the issue on the floor of the house about the narrowing experience my people from kirikiri are made to go through during raining season and I have not relented in my efforts to see it's repair is drastic. I am not resting on my oars and have met the contractors severally on the issue.

(7) I have also influenced the movement of patrol vehicles in the constituency to further step up security
I will continue to speak peace and encourage us all to work together in taking Amuwo Odofin to greater heights.
God bless the good people of Amuwo Odofin" Hon Oghene

Comments

Post a Comment

Drop your comments. Thank you

NOW ON SALE WORLDWIDE!!!!!! THE FOUR STONES - The Battle of the Four Realms - BY UCHECHUKWU DANIEL

MORE COMMUNITY HEADLINES

PHOTO: LORAL INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL WINS 2017 AFRICA TOP SCHOOL AWARD

NIGERIA PRISON SERVICE RESPONDS TO FRAUDULENT MINDS

WORLD'S OLDEST MAN DIES AT 116 IN SOUTH AFRICA