HON. OGHENE EGOH VISITS TRADERS OF BUILDING MATERIALS MARKET ABULE ADO

 
In his own words;
"I was with the traders of Building materials market Abule ado on a familiarization visit. Since my inception in office, I have made it my duty to go round the major markets in my constituency, liaise with traders to identify their major challenges.
With this, I know where I can come in to be of assistance to the betterment of the market. During one of such visits to the people of ASPMDA market in Trade fair complex, the people complained of the despicable nature of the road leading to the market.To that effect I raised a motion on the floor of the house calling the Federal Government's attention to it.I am happy fifty seven million naira (57million) was included in the budget for it.
Even with that, I am still pushing for more money to be added for the road.I am here to serve my people and will not relent in my effort to see that they keep reaping the dividends of having a good representation in the Federal House of Representatives".

Comments

NOW ON SALE WORLDWIDE!!!!!! THE FOUR STONES - The Battle of the Four Realms - BY UCHECHUKWU DANIEL

MORE COMMUNITY HEADLINES

PHOTO: LORAL INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL WINS 2017 AFRICA TOP SCHOOL AWARD

NIGERIA PRISON SERVICE RESPONDS TO FRAUDULENT MINDS

WORLD'S OLDEST MAN DIES AT 116 IN SOUTH AFRICA