GCR STORY SERIES TITLE: DUCY WHO WANTS TO GET MARRIED - EPISODE 3

Written and composed by O.U. Daniel 
Episode 3 

Continued from Saturday…. Ducy didn’t care to look towards the direction that the waiter pointed at because she felt very shy and embarrassed. It could show on her face the way she looked at the bottle of wine like it a bottle of Hypo. 

“There is no kind of toasting skills that men will not use in this life sef, how can a full grown man with bear-bear just see three ladies sitting on their own and minding their business just send a bottle of wine to their table all in the name of getting attention, na wa ooo” she hissed and immediately called the waiter who dropped the bottle of wine. 

When the waiter came, she ordered that the bottle of wine be returned from whence it came and tell the person that we are not drunkard’s thank you. 

After a short while, the three ladies stood up to take their leave. And almost without delay, the young man got up from his chair and hurried up towards them. But the waiter called his attention saying he hasn’t not paid for his meal 

“I am coming nah, see my phone on the table” he said in a haste. 

The ladies had ordered Uber and it was already outside waiting. Fortunately for the young man Ducy was the last to enter the car and as she lifted her left leg which in turn pulled up her mini gown displaying her garden-fresh, crisp, fair skinned laps to step into the car, he grabbed her wrist. 

“chei see laps. L-A-P-S laps” The young man said in his mind. 

“Hello pretty lady” they young man uttered but this time out from his mouth. 

“Hi, do I know you? Ducy replied with a squeezed face “You don’t just sneak up on a lady like that, what is it? Ducy said again. 

“I am sorry, I didn’t mean to scare you” he replied 

“So what can I do for you?” she asked. 

“Actually, I need to know your name first I can so that I can address you properly like a queen that you are and while at the restaurant, I lost my appetite at the sight of you. Your beauty is stunning. I tried to get your attention but it proved abortive as your friends were all over you. I thought to myself that if Mohammed cannot go to the mountain, the mountain must go to Mohammed and when it gets there it would bow and kiss the back of Mohammed’s palm – he bowed, raised her hand and kissed the back of her palm then continued - Can I please get acquainted with you if you don’t mind? He concluded and smiled. 

Ducy was indeed bamboozled with his sharp speech and even her friends were impressed at the young man’s lines. 

“Okay, I am in a hurry right now call me up.. 0802340*******” she called. 

“Definitely.” He replied as he watched the cab zoom off into thin air. 

“I admire his courage, did you see the look on Ducy’s face while the guy was preaching? Katy said to Moly. 

“And someone was busy forming queen Elizabeth, her royal majesty.. ahaha” Moly replied Katy 

“But wait ooo, the guy went straight to the point sha I only hope Ducy will get serious with a man for once in her life” Katy said as she tapped Moly. 

“Hey! Hey! Hey! Come on friends, enough of this side talks. What do you girls mean by getting serious, Is that not how Fredrick came, even Alexander and Eliezer, abegiiii men will always be men. When I see the right man I will know” Ducy responded as she reminded the Uber driver that she is not far from her drop off point… to be continued on Wednesday. 

Drop a comment, like the story, like our page and share this post to encourage us. Thank you.

Thank you for reading. Kindly share also.

Comments

NOW ON SALE WORLDWIDE!!!!!! THE FOUR STONES - The Battle of the Four Realms - BY UCHECHUKWU DANIEL

MORE COMMUNITY HEADLINES

PHOTO: LORAL INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL WINS 2017 AFRICA TOP SCHOOL AWARD

NIGERIA PRISON SERVICE RESPONDS TO FRAUDULENT MINDS

WORLD'S OLDEST MAN DIES AT 116 IN SOUTH AFRICA

11 PASSENGERS ESCAPE MOTOR ACCIDENT ON LAGOS-IBADAN EXPRESWAY