THE OLD FARMER AND HIS SON



By Chinke Emmanuel
An old Nigerian farmer 
wrote a letter to his 

son in prison. 

Emeka,"This year I 


won't be able to plantyam and cassava 
because I can't dig the 
yield, I know if you 
were here you would 
have helped me"




Emeka 
wrote back, "Dad don't 
even think of digging 
the yield because that 
was where I buried the 
money I stole" The 
"Nigerian Police" on 
reading the letter, went 
there very early the 

following day and dug 
the whole yield 
searching for the 
money but nothing was 
found.





The next day, 
Emeka wrote back to 
his father, "Dad you can 
now plant your yam 
and cassava, Dad this is 
the best I can do from 
here.





Dad replied 
"Emekus Emekus my 
son,you are a very 
powerful man indeed, 
even in prison you still 
command the 
policemen, I was 
surprised to see all the 
policemen with Hoes 
and Shovels digging my 
farm, I will write you 
again when I want to 
harvest"





Now Read: 
Before this month runs 
out, may God send you 
your helper. Type 
"Amen"


Thank you for reading. Kindly share also.

NOW ON SALE WORLDWIDE!!!!!! THE FOUR STONES - The Battle of the Four Realms - BY UCHECHUKWU DANIEL

MORE COMMUNITY HEADLINES

PHOTO: LORAL INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL WINS 2017 AFRICA TOP SCHOOL AWARD

NIGERIA PRISON SERVICE RESPONDS TO FRAUDULENT MINDS

WORLD'S OLDEST MAN DIES AT 116 IN SOUTH AFRICA