HILLARIOUS JOKE OF THE WEEK - FROM FACEBOOK FRIENDS

If you are a man and you want to live a long life please don't go near your woman's phone unless 
you
 may have shock-absorbent installed like me. I just got home now and met my neighbor(Emeka­)crying like a baby,then we got talking.

Me: Mekus wetin happen now...who die nau???

Emeka: Bros na Amaka o

Me: chizoooooosu!!!­amaka don die????

Emeka: my brother had it been she even die sef I no go cry...this girl has finished me ooo

Me: oya please calm down and tell me what happened

Emeka: Can u imagine Amaka that I have been paying her school fees up to her final year now use 'idiot' to save my name in her phone....

Me: mshhhhhhhhhhh na the idiot dey pain u??? even making u cry? U get time my broda...

Emeka: Bros no be the idiot dey pain me, the thing is that my own idiot is 'idiot number 18'

Me: hmmm my broda manage the idiot nau, after all my own girl that I want to marry use 'Evangelist David' to save my name in her phone...

Emeka: (laughing now) na waoo at least that one is even better...

Me: shut up! Wen I scrolled the phone further I saw 3 other evangelists (Ibe­, Timothy and Jacob), then 2 pastors (Nike and Anthony), and den 4 Apostles (Chidi, Samuel, Frank,  Gre­g), then 2 Rev (Chika and Ifeanyi) and then one bishop Francis....

Emeka: hahahahahahaha may be that bishop is the general overseer of her heart and u be ordinary branch pastor!!!!

Wishing Y'all a weekend full of laughter

Thank you for reading. Kindly share also.

Comments

NOW ON SALE WORLDWIDE!!!!!! THE FOUR STONES - The Battle of the Four Realms - BY UCHECHUKWU DANIEL

MORE COMMUNITY HEADLINES

1000 SUV TAXIS LAUNCHED IN LAGOS STATE

PHOTO: LORAL INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL WINS 2017 AFRICA TOP SCHOOL AWARD

NIGERIA PRISON SERVICE RESPONDS TO FRAUDULENT MINDS

WORLD'S OLDEST MAN DIES AT 116 IN SOUTH AFRICA

11 PASSENGERS ESCAPE MOTOR ACCIDENT ON LAGOS-IBADAN EXPRESWAY