STORY SERIES: THE TRIALS OF PUNTO (EPISODE SIX)

Written by U.D. Okechukwu

To catch up on previous episodes visit http://reportersgc.blogspot.com.ng/search/label/Story series or use the search button for quick opening.

…continued from last week…Rita was at home all this while. She was kept in her room and her mother questioned her. Alegribusa’s wife, Ramipatra was determined to know exactly what happened. The issue had escalated beyond imagination as the entire community beckons on Alegribusa to decide the fate of Punto and Checheskey. Alegibusa’s integrity was at stake.

“Rita what exactly happened” Ramipatra asked.

“You sent me to the market to buy stuffs. I bought them and on my way home, I stopped by the ease myself inside the bush but before I could finish, I did not see my nylon which I dropped beside the road anymore. I hurried to the market and I found it with those two thieves.” Rita explained.

“Is that why you called them thieves” Ramipatra asked.
“Are they not thieves? They stole my nylon bag!” Rita asked as she turned the other way round.

Michael had just returned from the field when his neighbor told him that Rita came looking for him some hours ago. Michael immediately rushed to Rita’s house to check up on her.

“Rita! Rita! He shouted.
Rita answered the call and asked Michael to stop shouting.

“I heard you came back to look for me, I guess, you needed more romance, right?” Michael said.

 “Which romance? Which romance eh Rita? Ramipatra interrupted.

Turning to Michael;

“Who are you? Eh you are romancing my daughter abi, you are romancing my daughter in Juliana hotel abi. You took my daughter to a hotel to romance her? Ramipatra exploded.

Micheal was petrified and Rita was dumbfounded. They were both stunned.

“Somebody should better answer me or else” Ramipatra threatened.

To both young lads, Ramipatra’s outburst was as though the ground should open and swallow them up. Michael and Rita’s romantic bubble is about to be popped by Ramipatra’s pin.

“You both do not want to talk abi. Wait let me call your father”.. to be continued.

TRIALS OF PUNTO is published every Wednesday.

Comments

NOW ON SALE WORLDWIDE!!!!!! THE FOUR STONES - The Battle of the Four Realms - BY UCHECHUKWU DANIEL

MORE COMMUNITY HEADLINES

PHOTO: LORAL INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL WINS 2017 AFRICA TOP SCHOOL AWARD

NIGERIA PRISON SERVICE RESPONDS TO FRAUDULENT MINDS

WORLD'S OLDEST MAN DIES AT 116 IN SOUTH AFRICA