15 YEARS TRUE FRIENDSHIP BETWEEN TWO LADIES - COOL!

While promoting love and friendliness between all humans, we have been attracted once again to a true friendship story between two friends for 15 years after we talked about three male friends who have been friends for 20 years two weeks ago.
Wendy and Pamela have been friends for fifteen years below is Pamela's testimony;

"Fifteen years of friendship and counting. @wendyologe. People never could fathom how we became and remained friends. You are crazy and fun, yet one of the most real, honest and down to earth persons I know. I remember room 209 Titanic hostel when you told me all about yourself that Friday evening and how your family became mine. There and then I knew you were going to be a lifetime and bosom friend. Girls lie, women lie but you say it as it is without mincing words and I respect you for that. Your mantra has always been either you take me as flawed and open as i am or you check somewhere else. My very direct ‪#. I used to be very introverted and sometimes annoying with my mood swings and calculated way of doing things. Your spontaneity, bluntness must have rubbed off on me. Thanks for been a true friend even when I was unfriend-able. Lol! I have learnt to be more expressive, cherishing wonderful people around me. Times and seasons come and go but certain people stay no matter what. I will be more expressive to people around me cos Life is Short"

we are always fascinated about stories such as these. lets make the world a better place by loving ourselves truly.

cropped from Pamel's FBtimeline

Comments

NOW ON SALE WORLDWIDE!!!!!! THE FOUR STONES - The Battle of the Four Realms - BY UCHECHUKWU DANIEL

MORE COMMUNITY HEADLINES

PHOTO: LORAL INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL WINS 2017 AFRICA TOP SCHOOL AWARD

NIGERIA PRISON SERVICE RESPONDS TO FRAUDULENT MINDS

WORLD'S OLDEST MAN DIES AT 116 IN SOUTH AFRICA