ELECTRIC POLE COLLAPSES ON BUILDING ON AKERE STREET- EKDCN OFFICIALS REPAIR DAMAGE UNDER 2 DAYS

Officials of EKDCN has responded to review the extent of the damage.

The real estate agent company G.NEBO & SONS LTD where the pole fell on, incurred some damage. The wife of the MD, said that it was the prayers that they prayed later night that held the pole from falling to the ground when rain was falling and when there was power."Na prayers hold the pole. I thank God for his wonders" she shouted immediately she alighted from the bike.

The woman who runs a restaurant beside the affected area said that she ran away from her shop immediately she had the noise.

"When I heard the noise, I ran away. It was raining and there was light. Some of the wires are on top of my shop as I speak. I thank God "

"I was eating inside the shop when the owner ran away with speed and asked me to run. I thought she was crazy and i continued eating my food not until i heard the spark on the roof. I picked up my food and my drink and ran outside" a male customer spoke to Kirikiri News Media.

The wooden pole has been changed. The electric wires fixed onto a proper concrete pole. Residents expressed their joy at the response of the Electricity company.

Comments

NOW ON SALE WORLDWIDE!!!!!! THE FOUR STONES - The Battle of the Four Realms - BY UCHECHUKWU DANIEL

MORE COMMUNITY HEADLINES

PHOTO: LORAL INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL WINS 2017 AFRICA TOP SCHOOL AWARD

NIGERIA PRISON SERVICE RESPONDS TO FRAUDULENT MINDS

WORLD'S OLDEST MAN DIES AT 116 IN SOUTH AFRICA